English Elite Firm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The High-End PvE Guild Wars guild.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aura of Faith [AoF]'s Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tripolityx
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Tripolityx

Aura of Faith [AoF]'s Application Empty
PostSubject: Aura of Faith [AoF]'s Application   Aura of Faith [AoF]'s Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:12 pm

==YOU ARE KURZICK AT THE MOMENT AND YOU WILL STAY AS IT!!!!==

1. Guild and Guild Leaders in game name.
Aura of Faith [AoF]
X Tripolityx X

2. Please list number of members and officers and post a pic of your daily activity level.
Everyone in AoF are Officers so they can guest-invite people when they forms runs. We have around 45 members and around 20 of them are logging daily on.
Somehow it seems everyone logs on at each day but rarely at the same time. We try to keep AoF as +-0GMT players.

3. What Elite farms does your guild particiapte in on a daily basis.
We are mostly DoA SC guild and do that every single day. As much as possible. We have hardcore SoO SC players here if needed too ofc. There's runs of Bogroot behind us too.
When we do not have enough ppl for DoA SC we usually just stick on half pugged FoW SC runs. Deep and Urgoz and all that **** works too but don't really care of those. At least not myself.

4. Previous alliance's your guild was a part of.
WTB brains... remembering is so hard.... We ran guild once ourselfs in AoE before AoF was born. We were in THCS... can not really remember. We are currently at Dhuum and Mallyx are waits play [ToYs] but ppl who actually did something has left.

5. Write a paragraph on what you want out of [oUKo] alliance and what your guild can bring to our alliance. Please list any rules your guild strictly follows.
Paraghraph? WTH is that x). Well AoF brings experienced DoA SC players mostly. We all have beated rurik and faced the abaddon and so on ofc. So yeah we have HM lol. I really can not think of other stupid jokes atm.
There really are not any own rules we would obey except I shout at spamming very easily and unmature behaviour at AC. Alliance leader guild sets the rules and rest obeys em.

A little quote I was forced to add
Quote :

Grazden The Healer: Our application is short. The only hard part is telling us what you want out of our ally
X Tripolityx X: "We are seeking of pervs to have virtual sex with xunlai chest"
Grazden The Healer: Do it! Say Graz told! Definetly put that. 100% accept

6. Does your guild have their own vent server and website/forums? If so, please list the forum address.
We have AoF-only personal vent which is free cause Leader is lazy to pay for server slots. But it holds 8 so that's all we need. Have fun reading website, www.aof.eu.tp. The site has stupid pics cause he was on drugs or something when making the site.

PS: Layout makes my eyes bleed that I almost dropped em drunken
PS2: I do not wanna be Nubsauce
Back to top Go down
http://www.aof.eu.tp
Graz
I ownz this forum
I ownz this forum

PostSubject: Re: Aura of Faith [AoF]'s Application   Aura of Faith [AoF]'s Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:23 pm

100% yes lololololol
Back to top Go down
https://ouko.forumotion.com
Adam 2k10
QQ DoA
QQ DoA

PostSubject: Re: Aura of Faith [AoF]'s Application   Aura of Faith [AoF]'s Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:10 am

/accept il pm you in game Trip
Back to top Go down
Graz
I ownz this forum
I ownz this forum

PostSubject: Re: Aura of Faith [AoF]'s Application   Aura of Faith [AoF]'s Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:53 am

invited and closed. Locking.
Back to top Go down
https://ouko.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aura of Faith [AoF]'s Application   Aura of Faith [AoF]'s Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aura of Faith [AoF]'s Application
Page 1 of 1